B2B editorial and design guidelines
Need a buzzworthy style guide to capture your company’s editorial and creative preferences?
Trust our talented team to deliver clear style guides to support your content marketing efforts:
Creative style guides
We’ll outline your company’s:
- Brand strategy (vision/mission, positioning, messaging, manifesto)
- Visual design guidelines (logo, clearspace do’s & don’ts, color palette, typographic style, photography style, supporting graphics)
- Collateral guidelines (identity, brochures, advertising)
- Digital guidelines (website, landing pages, web advertising, emails).
Editorial style guides
We’ll clearly describe your company’s preferred:
- Editorial style and tone
- Proper use of company and product names
- Word and acronym lists
- Detailed trademarking guidelines
- Spelling and grammar
- Formatting and style conventions
- Use of keywords and metatags
- Other editorial preferences
Experience a proven, high-value, no-drama agency partner with exceptional client reviews.
They’re extremely flexible, respond quickly, and deliver on promises.
Anna SuarezOpportunity Fund
Read what our clients have to say about our B2B editorial and creative style guides:
How Do I Create a Corporate Style Guide?
Establishing Brand Guidelines: 5 Tips for Success